Del Taco
www.deltaco.com Lake Forest, CA 5000+ Employees

Its good if you REALLY need a job!!!

Shift Leader (Current Employee)
Lancaster, CA

ProsMeet great people flexible hours and great discounts! (where i meet my husband!!)

ConsDifficult customers and the management does not see the hard work put in by the employees. If higher management doesnt personally like you, you will have no oppertunity to advance no matter how hard and good you work and how you do your job...

Advice to Senior Managementappriciate staff without them you would be in their shoes...look into the hard work people give and even a 10 cent raise would do time to time enouragement and trainging leading by example and not taking advantage of people!!!

cool friendly

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Redding, CA

I have been working at Del Taco part-time for less than a year

Pros: nice people,keeps me busy,fresh food Cons: my oily face,my ugly shoes Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The truth about working as a Del Taco employee

Taco Bar Worker (Current Employee)
    Apple Valley, CA

I have been working at Del Taco part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast paced environment. Friendly people. Flexible hours. Cons: Very cheap. Del Taco Corporation gives bonuses to managers who have the fastest drive times. Which means you are basically a robot making food as… Advice to Senior Management: None, managers do a very good job for the most part. Too bad they only get paid a couple quarters more than the guy scrubbing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Del Taco.

Worked for Del Taco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Del Taco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Del Taco CEO Paul J. B. Murphy III. All reviews posted anonymously by Del Taco employees.