Del Taco
www.deltaco.com Lake Forest, CA 5000+ Employees

I do the jobs of 3 people and get paid less than one of the people should get.

Shift Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe economy sucks and the company is still growing. People like cheap food so at least its a stable income. The company has good ideas behind the business. They offer something that no one else does, and it has made them successful.

ConsThe biggest downside to Del taco is also the economy. Management knows that the job market is tough so they get away with skimping on labor and demanding more from their employees than they should. And in return they don't have to offer benefits cause they know people will work there any way.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has the toughest job in Del Taco because they get caught between the employees that they know are struggling and the corporate side that is growing and expanding. The managers at least where Im at aren't earning what most managers make. But its enough to make the job worth keeping. The biggest advise i have to any manager at Del Taco is make it fun. That makes everything worth it. Del Taco is not a bad company. They are just smart enough to get the most out of a tough economy.

Good, just not much opportunity for advancement

I have been working at Del Taco

Pros: Co-workers are wonderful, food is great, and the work schedule is… Cons: There is not much opportunity for advancement, once you make shift manager you… Advice to Senior Management: Need to be competitive with pay when compared with other fast food… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have fun because many of my co-workers are nice and fun to work with.

Team Member (Current Employee)

I have been working at Del Taco

Pros: the give many flexible hours. it is usually a very… Cons: The schedule may get changed and no one will notify you. When we get… Advice to Senior Management: You need to better train employees on new items and promotions before they start working.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Del Taco.

Worked for Del Taco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Del Taco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Del Taco CEO Paul J. B. Murphy III. All reviews posted anonymously by Del Taco employees.