Delivery Agent

www.deliveryagent.com
  www.deliveryagent.com
There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent

Worst company I have ever worked for.

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time

Pros

People are nice for the most part. Kitchen is stocked weekly. Flexible hours in the office but plan to work at home almost every night.

Cons

CEO is horrible. Looks for someone to blame.
No communication from upper management.
Constant battles between departments because there isn't a clear direction and every team works in a silo.
Every year a new executive is brought in to 'fix' things and they all fail because the CEO is still in control. Never going to change.

Doesn't matter, won't change a thing. Board needs to wake up and see what's really going on in that office.

Delivery Agent Response

Dec 17, 2013VP, HR

We are in a new partnership with Glassdoor and are working on our image and employer brand as reflected on the Glassdoor site. Although this post goes back to the beginning of the year, we feel ... More

59 Other Employee Reviews for Delivery Agent (View Most Recent)

Interesting clients with whom to work but, ultimately, the DA experience is frustrating and maddening.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Most of the people are nice. Working with the entertainment industry makes it fun. The environment is fast-paced (which I like) and you're forced to keep up if you don't want to fall off.

Cons

Execution, execution, execution. Seemed like every year there would be a shake up, strategy review, re-org and then start all over.

Stop playing favorites and treat the employees right. They're underpaid and I know of quite a few people who haven't received raises/bonuses in a long time. Stop pulling people from one department to another. Ultimately, everyone is on the same team, but each department should be able to pull their own weight. If they can't, then find someone who will get it done. Don't just have someone from another department cover. It's like using a band-aid when a tourniquet is needed.

Worst Job Ever

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you don't like what you are doing, just wait a week and it will change. Lot's a snacks in the break room, including wine and beer, which a lot of people take full advantage of.

Cons

A hot mess. Shifting priorities and directions every day. The company has a million different projects at any one time, so none of them get done very well. A lot of daily confusion over who is supposed to be doing what, so some things get done twice, and others just never get done. WAY too much work for the size of the staff. Terrible morale and so much gossip it's really depressing.

I don't have any. I don't think they are going to be around much longer.

There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent