Delivery Agent

www.deliveryagent.com

on verge of company break through, changing the way people watch TV

ProsStart up tech company that provides a tremendous upside for learning and interaction with high profile media and entertainment clients. Company enables you to broaden your skill set (as most start ups do) by expanding your role.

This is one company that will have an profound impact on multi-channel commerce by changing the way people interact with TV. It is exciting to be at the forefront of technological innovation as well as being a market leader in the media and entertainment industry.

ConsStart ups are exciting and challenging at the same time. There is a lot going on and the strategic direction has never changed, it has just taken longer than expected for partnerships to materialize because NO OTHER COMPANY is doing this. DA has always been focused on enable consumers to interact and purchase products on TV that are contextually relevant to the media they are consuming.

Talented Group of People but Ship Needs to Get on Course!

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time

Pros: Great client list. Good variety of work- some exciting projects. Some smart… Cons: Stretched way way too thin and going in a 1000… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what the worker bees have to say. Pick a priority and focus and stick with it.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CEO is kryptonite to Technology

Director Level Management (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The CEO is an amazing and brilliant salesman. He has the gift of the silver tongue. He and the rest of… Cons: The CEO still runs the company, which is too bad. We all figured the Board would have kicked him to the curb a long time… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to the Board of Directors is to get rid of the CEO so DA's technology can flourish instead of die the slow death.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Delivery Agent.

Worked for Delivery Agent? Contribute to the Community!