Delivery Agent

www.deliveryagent.com

Interesting clients, cool perks, was a great experience

(Former Employee)

Pros- Great client list
- Relevant and interesting content
- Super interesting industry, especially if you love TV
- Nice people, cool perks, good benefits package, great downtown SF office

ConsReorganizations and restructures are common with start-ups and tough on everyone. It's totally understandable to want your frustrations heard by writing them where management is forced to see, but writing angry and tarnishing reviews about your previous company only tarnishes your credibility and resume if you make it look like you worked at a disreputable company.

For job seekers: same with Yelp, ratemyprofessor.com, or any other ratings system - bear in mind that people have no reason to write a review if they feel neutral or generally pleased. Ratings usually come from the extremes - either incredibly upset (context is important) or SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS happy. Best advice is to always try something for yourself - or at least from a trusted personal source.

Advice to Senior ManagementThat said, people seem to have a lot they need to say that isn't being heard in the office. Be approachable, be available, and be open to your worker bees. Transparency is key.

on verge of company break through, changing the way people watch TV

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time for more than a year

Pros: Start up tech company that provides a tremendous upside for learning and interaction with high profile media and entertainment clients. Company enables you to… Cons: Start ups are exciting and challenging at the same time. There is a lot going on and the strategic direction has never changed, it has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Talented Group of People but Ship Needs to Get on Course!

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time

Pros: Great client list. Good variety of work- some exciting projects. Some smart… Cons: Stretched way way too thin and going in a 1000… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what the worker bees have to say. Pick a priority and focus and stick with it.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Delivery Agent.

Worked for Delivery Agent? Contribute to the Community!