A company in transition

Former Employee - Senior ECommerce Business Manager in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Senior ECommerce Business Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunity to work with big entertainment networks and some talented people

Cons

The efforts to promote change and profitability are undermined by unprofitable legacy contracts, misplaced priorities and spending, and fundamental lack of respect and integrity with internal employee relations.

Advice to Management

Lead by example

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Old timer

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Let's be clear, we're a start-up that has hit the point where it is maturing. That can be painful. But necessary. The results of current leadership & org changes speak for themselves, Q1 was the most successful - revenue and bottom-line - in DA's history. Is everything buttoned up and pretty? No. Could we use more resources? Yes. But do I love coming to work every day - absolutely. I've learned some of the best lessons and met some of the best people here.

I've spent time in a large multi-billion dollar company . Stability in companies like is great. But I've learned and grown more here than any other company I've ever worked at. I leave it all on the floor every day at DA, and I like it that way. I can see how much I've personally impacted the company and I absolutely thrive on that.

Cons

Basically the above.
    One thing we could do less with is the endless Powerpoints. Let's just focus on getting things done, leaving Powerpoint jockeying to select few in sales/strategy.

Advice to Management

Keep focused and ensure that people who are tasked with executing have enough resources and training to do so.

Zero Morale, Clueless Management, No-Win Situation

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time

Pros

Access to top tier of Entertainment companies, including almost all leading TV studios and key major Sports brands. And since there is no staff left, you'll get to do everything and learn along the way, often when something is due. And you'll likely get yelled at for it, too.

Cons

Where to begin? Totally a cover-your-ass environment & not a "we're a team attitude" anywhere in sight. Layed off 1/2 the company in February and those who are left are struggling. Management demands more results with less people. Expect long hours and weekend hours as the norm.