Delivery Agent

www.deliveryagent.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent

By far the worst company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Business Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Cool products, big clients, free food.

Cons

Clueless execs, horrific financial position (sinking ship at series E!!!), no work-life balance, out of control clients. I cannot believe they are still in business.

Convince your moronic investors to fire the CEO and hire an actual leader. Then move on.

Dec 22, 2013VP, HR

We are sorry your experience hasn't been generally positive. We have so many venues for input (both anonymous and in person) for employees to provide constructive input.

60 Other Employee Reviews for Delivery Agent (View Most Recent)

God-Awful Place Lead by God-Awful People

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (less than a year)

Pros

None. I guess the work / life balance isn't bad, but that's because everybody is so miserable they all leave at the earliest they can each day.

Cons

Everything - morale is low, all good people are trying to leave. I am completely lost here and everybody is out for themselves. The only people who stand to gain from this place are the few at the top. I need to get out.

What happened to this place to make it this bad? Try to care for people, take an interest in their well-being and career paths, try to be human. Even just a little.

Nov 18, 2013VP, HR

We are sorry for your experience at Delivery Agent. We have recently completed an employee engagement survey and admit there is a wide mix of employees outside of management who absolutely love ... More

Each month is worst than the last

Current Employee - Business Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Entertainment clients are the big news you recognize. You get 30% of products for your favorite shows.

Cons

The team is far too lean to begin with and the strongest talent is running for the door. In just the last few months the best guy in Business Management, the Best Merchant and even the CFO have left. (The CFO leaving was a good thing though). There's definitely a feeling the game is over. People are checked out. No passion. No excitement. The CEO is rarely around the office anymore. The President is unqualified for the role and feels threatening people is the strongest form of motivation. He's a case study in how not to manage. The clients are so unhappy as well which they admit is due to the President's changes. It's just too painful.

Perhaps it's time to split out the business? Focus a smaller team on iTV and dissolve the eCom business? But please please give us decent severance.

Dec 17, 2013VP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience is less than ideal. Please come chat with HR or anyone on the leadership team as we'd appreciate getting details. We have ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent