Delivery Agent

www.deliveryagent.com
  www.deliveryagent.com
There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent

Not a good place to work, proceed with extreme caution...

Former Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some super nice people, hours were reasonable, decent food and drink, happy hours were definitely a good time.

Cons

There was really nothing good about working for da. They hired me along with 30+ other people at the end of 2012 only to turn around and lay us off. They brought in a guy from amazon who seemed to be much more interested in exercising his authority than building a company. The CFO left a couple of months after the layoff. Several people went to box and other companies. Da is a weird place. Just not a solid company. Not many positions in the company that are shielded from the drama. Not saying don't take a job there, just saying that if you read these reviews, don't be surprised at their accuracy.

Really think about the culture and what you want to build.

Dec 17, 2013VP, HR

Thank you for your feedback, both pros and cons. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. Earlier this year we did have a restructuring, which is never easy on employees or ... More

58 Other Employee Reviews for Delivery Agent (View Most Recent)

By far the worst company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Business Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Cool products, big clients, free food.

Cons

Clueless execs, horrific financial position (sinking ship at series E!!!), no work-life balance, out of control clients. I cannot believe they are still in business.

Convince your moronic investors to fire the CEO and hire an actual leader. Then move on.

Dec 22, 2013VP, HR

We are sorry your experience hasn't been generally positive. We have so many venues for input (both anonymous and in person) for employees to provide constructive input.

God-Awful Place Lead by God-Awful People

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None. I guess the work / life balance isn't bad, but that's because everybody is so miserable they all leave at the earliest they can each day.

Cons

Everything - morale is low, all good people are trying to leave. I am completely lost here and everybody is out for themselves. The only people who stand to gain from this place are the few at the top. I need to get out.

What happened to this place to make it this bad? Try to care for people, take an interest in their well-being and career paths, try to be human. Even just a little.

Nov 18, 2013VP, HR

We are sorry for your experience at Delivery Agent. We have recently completed an employee engagement survey and admit there is a wide mix of employees outside of management who absolutely love ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent