Delivery Agent

www.deliveryagent.com
  www.deliveryagent.com
There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent

Talented people. Great technology.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Talented and passionate team, the Technology group in particular – both in San Francisco and in Denver. The speed to market and innovation around new capabilities and functionality is impressive. That team just gets it and always delivers.

- Working with some of the worlds’ largest entertainment and media brands to drive their commerce initiatives forward. Very few places do you get the opportunity to work with Discovery, NBCU, HBO, UFC, FIFA/World Cup, etc. at a deep and integrated level.

- The leadership team is strong – CEO, CTO, SVP Business Management, and VP Technology in particular. The CEO has the vision and makes the difficult decisions including a few necessary restructures (I’m sure the root cause of many of these negative posts) for the good of DA long-term.

Cons

- Long hours are necessary, and partners/clients can be very demanding.

- Stay the course, and continue to drive innovation.

Dec 26, 2013VP, HR

Thank you! We appreciate the support and want all our employees to feel the same!

58 Other Employee Reviews for Delivery Agent (View Most Recent)

Company has found its rhythm, resilient team has business on right track

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

---DA continues to attract strong talent at all levels within the org
    ---TComm platform continues to lead innovation
    ---2013 was the most successful year in company history
    ---individuals can make an impact in all areas of the business

Cons

---DA asks a lot of its employees, not everyone is built for it
    ---The office is running out of space

Continue to add talent and resources where needed to sustain growth and improved performance. The annual bonus plan should be attainable and reward fairly when goals are met.

Dec 23, 2013VP, HR

Thank you for the constructive input, both pros and cons!

My experience at Delivery Agent has been positive.

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The chance to change the future of how consumers use their remote controls is staggeringly cool. And our advertising and commerce products really work for our customers, which is also pretty great.

I also appreciate the lengths the leadership team goes to keep employees in the loop. Frequent all hands meetings (with a chance to ask anonymous questions -- the other day someone asked for the Denver office to start stocking Pop Tarts, a request which was was rebuffed with warmth and humor, though more serious questions are answered in great detail.)

These people are honorable -- my experience has been that management does what it says it's going to do. There are some really brilliant minds here, and I know they're always on the lookout for more.

I was asked to post a review, though not told what to say -- with the hope, I suspect, that current employees would be more satisfied than those who for whatever reason, have left the company. As in all things, everyone's experience is different -- my time here at DA has been largely positive.

Cons

As a relatively new company in a relatively new field, it often does feel like everything is a priority... and of course, that means that projects don't get the focus they deserve, and that it's hard to articulate what we do to outsiders and customers... or sometimes to employees in different departments or offices. But that's impossible to avoid when there's so much ground that needs to be covered in the entertainment commerce and advanced tv/digital advertising space.

I think most of the real drawbacks involved in working here are infrastructure related -- a relatively small, lean team means employees are going to work very hard, and will need to figure out better ways to do things. And it helps to be an optimist. If you are easily discouraged, or if you need very defined and unchanging goals, DA may not be your best choice.

Add weight (budget and staff) to our marketing team, please, supporting all divisions -- we need to tell our story more strongly.

Dec 30, 2013VP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts in detail. We appreciate the candidness of your pros and cons. This is very helpful in order to give prospective candidates better insight into ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent