Delivery Agent

www.deliveryagent.com

Talented people. Great technology.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

Pros- Talented and passionate team, the Technology group in particular – both in San Francisco and in Denver. The speed to market and innovation around new capabilities and functionality is impressive. That team just gets it and always delivers.

- Working with some of the worlds’ largest entertainment and media brands to drive their commerce initiatives forward. Very few places do you get the opportunity to work with Discovery, NBCU, HBO, UFC, FIFA/World Cup, etc. at a deep and integrated level.

- The leadership team is strong – CEO, CTO, SVP Business Management, and VP Technology in particular. The CEO has the vision and makes the difficult decisions including a few necessary restructures (I’m sure the root cause of many of these negative posts) for the good of DA long-term.

Cons- Long hours are necessary, and partners/clients can be very demanding.

Advice to Senior Management- Stay the course, and continue to drive innovation.

Delivery Agent VP, HR responded to this review

Dec 26, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate the support and want all our employees to feel the same!

Company has found its rhythm, resilient team has business on right track

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: ---DA continues to attract strong talent at all levels within the org ---TComm platform continues to lead innovation ---2013… Cons: ---DA asks a lot of its employees, not everyone is… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to add talent and resources where needed to sustain growth and improved performance.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun, Scrappy, Fast-Paced Tech Company

Director (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun environment - tvs around the office, ping pong table, free snacks/sodas in break room Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy Great location Tons of opportunity… Cons: As with any retail-focused company, hours can get long during the peak shopping seasons. Also,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the momentum. The E-Commerce business is continuing to evolve in a great way, and the T-Commerce technology is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Delivery Agent.

Worked for Delivery Agent? Contribute to the Community!