There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent

If you put in the effort and own your business, Delivery Agent is a very rewarding company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Still has that start-up mentality and that start up opportunity. Big improvement in management and direction over the past year. Opportunity for ownership and for the individual who is a decision maker.

Cons

The company has been plagued by poor hires in the past….people who did not want to invest the effort, time, or mental capital to pursue a goal. Company still has a few of these individuals at the mid to low levels.

Continue with the improvement in focus and clarity. Hire right and send the poor performers packing.

Dec 30, 2013VP, HR

Thank you for the advice and constructive input. We have an interview and hiring process in place to help identify candidates who are a good match for working at DA. We truly want to find people who ... More

56 Other Employee Reviews for Delivery Agent (View Most Recent)

Fast paced tech company with great career growth opportunities!

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been at Delivery Agent for almost a year and it is a great place to work. There are lots of opportunities to have influence in the organization and shape your career path. The services are cutting edge and it's exciting to be part of the organization as we change the future of commerce.

Cons

Not really a con but you have to be assertive to move your initiatives forward. There are lots of priority projects so you have to keep yours front of mind.

Keep focused on our clients and partners as we continue to grow!

Dec 30, 2013VP, HR

Thank you for the review and support! It’s exciting to see newish employees who are enthusiastic about what we’re doing!

Talented people. Great technology.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Talented and passionate team, the Technology group in particular – both in San Francisco and in Denver. The speed to market and innovation around new capabilities and functionality is impressive. That team just gets it and always delivers.

- Working with some of the worlds’ largest entertainment and media brands to drive their commerce initiatives forward. Very few places do you get the opportunity to work with Discovery, NBCU, HBO, UFC, FIFA/World Cup, etc. at a deep and integrated level.

- The leadership team is strong – CEO, CTO, SVP Business Management, and VP Technology in particular. The CEO has the vision and makes the difficult decisions including a few necessary restructures (I’m sure the root cause of many of these negative posts) for the good of DA long-term.

Cons

- Long hours are necessary, and partners/clients can be very demanding.

- Stay the course, and continue to drive innovation.

Dec 26, 2013VP, HR

Thank you! We appreciate the support and want all our employees to feel the same!

There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent

Worked for Delivery Agent? Contribute to the Community!