There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent

Fast and fun environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time

Pros

This company is small enough to provide ample opportunity to be exposed to multiple areas of the business without being siloed. There is a great group of people working at DA.

Cons

Possibly some growing pains as we get bigger but really is a pro vs a con.

Advice to Management

More company held team building events

Mar 18, 2014 – VP, HR

Thank you!! It's wonderful to read this feedback. Glad you're enjoying your experience with DA.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Delivery Agent- working for a progressive, tech-savy, fun company!

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Progressive thinking, tech savy, employee focused and rewarding based on merit.

Cons

Satellite offices appear to be somewhat isolated at times with certain aspects of the business.

Mar 18, 2014 – VP, HR

Thank you for your feedback. Sounds like we need to do more to integrate our satellite offices.

Great opportunity to learn, but get out before it's too late

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have learned a ton while working at DA - there's no such thing as a job description here. What you're hired to do and what you end up doing will be completely different and your job will evolve over time with more and more responsibility. The people (non-managers) are great. I've made what could be life-long friends. Fun business trip opportunities and client dinners. Snacks and beverages in the office and you get to work downtown. Unlimited vacation.

Cons

Absolutely no structure and zero training because most likely no one else at the company has your exact job and as a result, most people don't even know what your job is. Zero company culture. All of the fun aspects of working for DA were kicked to the curb in January 2013. I see they added some pictures of the gingerbread house activity - don't let that fool you. Other than decorating gingerbread houses and a last minute happy hour, there was no holiday party this year. Very few company events and this is not a team-oriented environment (every-man-for-himself). Extremely poor management in all levels with the exception of a handful of people. Unprofessional behavior runs rampant and there is zero to little support. No real career growth. Sure, they promote people, but it's merely a title change with the expectation that you'll be working longer hours. Expect to work long hours - both in the office and from home.

Advice to Management

Instead of asking us to write reviews of the company on Glassdoor, implement some of our suggestions from the employee survey we took last year. Also, change the process for promoting people and do a better job of hiring people with the right skill set for the job they're given.

Jan 9, 2014 – VP, HR

Thank you for the review and level of detail. This helps. We have job descriptions that we use for hiring, but as a small company roles and responsibilities tend to shift a lot. We realize some ... More