Direction always changing, flawed management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Delivery Agent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working in the entertainment industry was fun and interesting. Still a young, start-up company.

Cons

High turnover, management was flawed and played favoritism and they were always looking to get ahead, did not support growth, direction was always changing, allowed clients to run them rather than vice versa. Compensation was not competitive.

Stop playing favoritism and appreciate your employees who actually do the work.

Other Reviews for Delivery Agent

Chaos

I have been working at Delivery Agent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some really good, fun, and hardworking people.
    Unlimited PTO

Cons

When the new President came in, he quoted the phrase - The definition of Chaos is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome. Yet, that is all that we have done since he came on board. We are now back into a structure that he tried to implement when he first started. We are now at an all time low in terms of appropriate staffing, morale and direction to get the job done.

Pick one direction and go with it. Quit going back and forth every few months.

Life is too short to work here

I have been working at Delivery Agent

Pros

You get to preview some TV content. The physical office space is covered in TVs so you watch baseball games during the day. Accountability is limited, I spend much of my day surfing the web and shopping on Amazon. The pay is decent and most of the people are friendly.

Cons

This place is draining. Seems like each year (I've been here for almost three) is worse than the last. It's a total revolving door here. We all figured the COO - who is the least motivating person I've ever met -- would be gone by now but somehow he's still here. There's always a strain on the company due to our lack of profitability and flaws of our model. We just acquired a music merchandizing company because we were desperate for revenue. However they've never been profitable . . . so we've bought another unprofitable venture. I don't get it. Two friends were recently asked "to leave" to control costs. More pain ahead for sure. Run away is my best advise.

Find a new COO.

There are newer employer reviews for Delivery Agent.

Worked for Delivery Agent? Contribute to the Community!