Dell

www.dell.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dell

Great Place to Work

I worked at Dell

Pros

People have a lot of autonomy in their work, and the ability to make decisions and choices. There's flexible work schedules, the potential to work from home, so alot of work is done with people from other regions. Lots of people who know what they are doing - and teams work together to achieve larger objectives.

Cons

There's flexibility, but there's the opportunity to work all the time. Many people handle a large workload, and it's a fast paced environment. You can work 24/7 and still never be done...they're a really lean machine.

Great Environment

4045 Other Employee Reviews for Dell (View Most Recent)

I love Dell, nice place to work

Former Employee - Software Development Senior Analyst in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Software Development Senior Analyst in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Dell

Pros

I like Dell because of the nice job culture. People are so nice who work in Dell. There are good outings also in every quarter. Cool job.

Cons

The growth is very slow. Dell prefers get candidates outsides for higher posts but hardly promotes to it's internal employees even though they have the same experience.

I would request Dell Management to take care of the present employees. It's better to promote it's internal employees first because they know the functional knowledge already and also technically proficient. After that they can hire from outside if not found the right candidate inside Dell itself.

Good

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at Dell

Pros

Good pay, flexible work from home depending on segment.

Cons

Such a large company you feel as if you get lost in the shuffle. Obvious clicks and networks can make getting promoted hard if you are not in it.

Praise your employees and help their growth within the org.

There are newer employer reviews for Dell