Dell

www.dell.com

Very flexible working arrangement - I can work from any place I like.

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Cyberjaya (Malaysia)
Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Pros

True worklife balance experience, I can juggle my work commitments and my family commitments accordingly.

Cons

Hardware sales driven, not services.

Other reviews for Dell

Great Experience but Clear Limitations

Pros

Dell is a company willing to accept grads straight out of college into technical sales positions. For someone looking for sales/business experience, Dell is a great first job.

Cons

While Dell is a great place to gain experience, it's not a great place to gain in salary. If you are joining Dell and thinking of making a career out of it, be sure that you value days off, benefits etc over top salary in the industry. When it comes to benefits and work-life balance, Dell does very well with it's employees. Yet, when it comes to pay for performance (or relative to the market) you are usually better off looking else where.

It's not uncommon for our field executives to leave Dell for similar jobs with competitors. It is often because those competitors pay one and a half or even double in salary compared to Dell. If I were running a business and continued to lose all my top talent to my competitors, I would begin to worry...

Awesome place to be a Engineer/

Pros

upside, best work environment, smart colleagues, easy commute

Cons

hmm not sure what to say here so i will do this

There are newer employer reviews for Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!