Dell

www.dell.com

Flexibility and change is the name of the game

Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) Round Rock, TX

ProsGreat people, lots of hope and enthusiasm -- at Dell, you can make your career as great or as bad as you want. Totally up to you and your attitude. Can be a very flexible and energetic place to work, and things change often so there isn't the problem of falling into a rut.

ConsThe flexibility and energy is very dependent on manager, if you have a bad manager, it is a terrible place to work (but the pro is that change happens quickly, so that will probably change soon). Greatest con is that it is very difficult to see the effect of your work or to feel that you are having an impact or making a real contribution to the huge writhing beast that is Dell.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working on simplifying processes; some focus on documenting resources and functions would be a big plus for the company.

The best work experience I have seen since retirerment

Program/Project Management Senior Advisor (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The benefits are above average. There is always room to move up. You are encouraged to pursue your education.… Cons: There really aren't any down side to this company. They could offer to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

dell

Controller (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Dell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: learned a lot. pnl management. strong financial statements analysis. marketing. Cons: tough. opex savings. long hours. work life balance not good Advice to Senior Management: na Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!