Dell

www.dell.com

Dell has been a wonderful place to grow, learn, and develop my carier and personal network.

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsDell has wonderful talent and the opportunities are endless for those that are willing to invest and learn. Because of the great talent there are wonderful mentors everywhere.

ConsMost things at Dell are guardrail to guardrail and it can be hard to see where the middle line should be. It can be easy to get caught up in the daily grind and lose focus on what's important.

Advice to Senior ManagementDell is currently going through a wonderful transformation from a hardware company to a solutions company. I believe "Who Moved My Cheese” comes into play with the current situation but few have found it. In times when massive change occurs quickly there are key pillars that keep your people working harder. Clear, open and honest communication, Ethics and culture, measurements or metrics that truly align the business goals, Customer’s needs, and the future vision. .

was ready to move on....

Production Associate (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Dell full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Benefits, always busy, had company provided lunches here and there Cons: work/life balance, pay could've been better after being there for so many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Monotonous, yet a good place for a long termer looking to keep a decent paycheck and a family running.

Communications Advisor (Current Employee) Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The variety of roles - one could go from engineering to marketing to operations within a few years. … Cons: Because of the built in processes that come with a company the size of Dell, most of the things you learn end up being Dell-unique… Advice to Senior Management: Change the mindset of the company, and cut back the red tape. Encourage innovation and investments in an infrastructure change that will allow Dell… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!