Dell

www.dell.com

Ups and Downs

Procurement (Former Employee) Round Rock, TX

ProsDell took very good care of me during 16 years of employment. I was able to get my bachelors, an MBA, and tons of work experience. The benefits are great!

ConsThere is a lot of red-tape at Dell. Also, as with most large corporations, you never know if your job is safe from month to month. Hard to commit to a company that has a hard time commiting to you.
The culture was great in the beginning, but it has gone down hill. Everyone is worried more about their job than patting someone else on the back. Do a good job, then do another good job or you're out!

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees more faith. Also, quit trying to do everything. Narrow your core business.

Large Company

Account Executive (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than a year

Pros: The AE role at Dell allows a significant amount of freedom and leeway to… Cons: Since Dell has drastically underperformed in the recent past, there is a negative atmosphere.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Probably more like 3.5 stars

Enterprise Tech Support (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than a year

Pros: Dell has lots of training and support to get up to speed. Decent entry level pay for Enterprise Support. Customer experience focused support that doesn't… Cons: Getting up to speed is quite painful and especially painful if you have no tech support experience. More of a job related con than Dell… Advice to Senior Management: Put your money where your mouth is and give agents the tools and infrastructure that will empower them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!