Dell

www.dell.com

Great to work for, lower than average pay, but lower than average workload

Engineer (Current Employee) Round Rock, TX

ProsGreat place to work. Granted, you wont make as much as competitors, however with most positions you get to "leave" at the end of the day and not take your work home. Stick with the non-salary positions.

ConsSome things are political. It seems there are "silly" policies in place which are brought in by 3rd parties, but this is normal for any large company.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees, Any idea to improve something should be passed up to the higher ups no matter what the lower level management thinks. Unconventional ways of thinking are often the key to staying ahead in this industry.

Good benefits, stressful environment

Small Business Inside Sales (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The benefit plan is really good. You get about 6 weeks of vacation… Cons: VERY stressful environment. Even if you hit your goal, there is always something you need to work on. They make it very tough… Advice to Senior Management: Pour more resources into the employees you have instead of spending so much on training unexperienced new hires.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A once really solid company that is starting to fall

Data Analyst (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at Dell full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Benefits, decent pay, nice people Cons: Upper management sucks, raises are unheard of Advice to Senior Management: Recognize lower employees better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!