Dell
3.3 of 5 3,430 reviews
www.dell.com Round Rock, TX 5000+ Employees

The Days in Dell was Heaven

Financial Transaction Executive (Former Employee)
Chennai (India)

ProsIt is a nice company to survive. Company's culture is fantastic, fabulous. Environment is excellent. Schedule, management, facilities: everything is best...... Especially Dell is Home for women because of provided security measures.........

ConsGrowth and Hike are the concerns of every employee. The reason behind that is the competition towards success(positive) among the same level employees. But if u are a hard worker and risk taker then u can win.

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate the above mentioned cons......

good experience in dell , i had lot flexibly

Software Development Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: dell we have lot of flexibly Cons: downside of dell its not a purely service company More

All in all a good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dell

Pros: casual dress, manager/supervisors worked at creating a business but fun… Cons: frequent schedule changes and what seemed like more frequent manager… Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dell CEO Michael S. Dell. All reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees.