Dell
3.3 of 5 3,428 reviews
www.dell.com Round Rock, TX 5000+ Employees

Dead End

Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee)
Lincoln, NE

ProsI've been sitting here for 10 min and the only thing I can think of is that sometimes they let me leave.

ConsNo opportunity to move up, constantly involuntarily shifted due to outsourcing, pay is inconsistent with work assigned, benefits are ok at best, mandatory overtime on a very regular basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your employee base isn't happy, your business won't be happy. Listen to the people who do the work if you want to improve how it's done. There is nothing wrong with asking the opinions of those most closely effected.

New enterprise management is destroying the company

Technical Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: It used to have a good work life balance with 2-4 days working remote depending on your position. It also… Cons: Small Business management was recently promoted to be in charge of all of North American enterprise sales. Their first action was to suddenly cancel… Advice to Senior Management: Undo the changes before you lose what's left of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good for Freshers, OK for pay and promotions

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very good training. very good place to start your career Cons: Pay and promotions are not reviewed as per market values.… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dell CEO Michael S. Dell. All reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees.