Dell

www.dell.com

Dell has been good to me and my family

Program Manager (Current Employee)

ProsDecent salaries, allowed to work remote, Michael and leadership are making the right decisions to win long term. As big companies go, Dell is probably about the norm. There is a lot of work to be done.

ConsLayoffs always seem to be looming, remote status is allowed but it will bite you if you trying to move to a new role. There's a LOT of stuff going on...acquisitions, new directions, etc.

Advice to Senior Management6 managers in 24 months? We can't get projects done due to people moving around. There is no continuity with leaders and staff.

Great place to enter the business as an ISR

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Dell full-time for less than a year

Pros: once you have worked at Dell for a year or more, you… Cons: constant churn on accounts. most reps dont have accounts longer… Advice to Senior Management: more bonuses, incentives, and structure to resources Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dell sucks, bad management, bad HR

Technwriter (Current Employee) Nashua, NH

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay, not much else good about the company. Cons: Management really, really, really, sucks. Especially the whole documentation chain of management.… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up. Get a clue. You have your heads… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!