Dell

www.dell.com

This company is one of the worst I've ever seen at valuing their employees and setting them on a course for success.

Sales (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGood benefits and compensation if quotas are met.

ConsPoor management from the top down. Company and management treats employees like sub-human beings without compassion. Overexaggerated numbers lead to employee failure.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to remember that employees are human beings with families. Do a better job of reporting sales numbers so that quotas make sense.

All hat no cattle - decades of empty promises, declining revenue and bad managers

Senior Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Round Rock, TX

I worked at Dell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: work life balance, pay, rewarding work Cons: Is full of managers padding their positions instead of exhibiting… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to employees stop listening to only what you want to hear, continue… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Undergoing change

Systems Integration Senior Advisor (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are many, many opportunities. Your career is what… Cons: It's easy to get stuck in a trench and become… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!