Dell
3.3 of 5 3,430 reviews
www.dell.com Round Rock, TX 5000+ Employees

This company is one of the worst I've ever seen at valuing their employees and setting them on a course for success.

Sales (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsGood benefits and compensation if quotas are met.

ConsPoor management from the top down. Company and management treats employees like sub-human beings without compassion. Overexaggerated numbers lead to employee failure.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to remember that employees are human beings with families. Do a better job of reporting sales numbers so that quotas make sense.

All hat no cattle - decades of empty promises, declining revenue and bad managers

Senior Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
    Round Rock, TX

I worked at Dell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: work life balance, pay, rewarding work Cons: Is full of managers padding their positions instead of exhibiting… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to employees stop listening to only what you want to hear, continue… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Undergoing change

Systems Integration Senior Advisor (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at Dell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are many, many opportunities. Your career is what… Cons: It's easy to get stuck in a trench and become… More
There are newer reviews on Dell.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dell CEO Michael S. Dell. All reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees.