Dell

Layoffs are common

Former Employee - Applications Development Analyst in Lincoln, NE
Former Employee - Applications Development Analyst in Lincoln, NE

I worked at Dell

Pros

You will have a job and a paycheck, benefits are good. immediate managers are concerned about their subordinates, but senior management is questionable at best. Physical working conditions are very good as a result of being in a neww facility.

Cons

Expect to be treated as a number rather than a person. The moral is extremely low after many rounds of layoffs.

Do what you say you will. Nothing erodes moral faster than management that is perceived as not caring.

3829 Other Employee Reviews for Dell (View Most Recent)

sales of dell inside a mall

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Montebello, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Montebello, CA

I worked at Dell

Pros

It was a great job, had fun working in the mall, and was able to learn alot of customer service skills, and learn to sell computers.

Cons

while it was a fun job, it was hard to sell computers in a mall, especially when we did not have the items there. people had to order them then they had to be delivered.

why did they close down all the stores in the mall, i know we provided great customer service, also we provided the face of dell.. big mistake closing them down.

Dell EqualLogic

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Dell

Pros

Dell EqualLogic is growing at a rapid pace. Anyone who loves a fast paced environment while working along side a great group of individuals would enjoy working here.

Cons

EqualLogic is still adjusting to being acquired by a much larger company, Dell. Unfortunately, the small start-up infrastructure is beginning to see signs of stress as the number of arrays sold increases. Anyone looking to take on a role in this company may have a pressure cooker on their hands.

You are on the right track to resolving most of your issue. To move forward you need to determine ways of better synchronize foreign offices with their U.S. counterparts.

There are newer employer reviews for Dell