Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,622 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great experience to help you grow professionally and personally

Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people are its best asset. Everyone is bright, talented, and welcoming. People do care about others and encourage everyone to grow.
Traveling for work was great in that it helped me grow as a person to experience new cities and meet new people.

ConsI wasn't a big fan of being "forced" to work on non-client work. It's hard enough to keep the client happy working 40+ hours a week, and then on top of that, working on firm related activities to look good for the review periods.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to mentor those below and understand that not all management styles work on all people. Some need to be micro managed while others don't.

Great place to work for young adults

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent benefits Fun coworkers Very nice office in Rosslyn for the Federal… Cons: Federal practice has grown very large since acquiring Bearing Point Learning… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more visibility into salary decisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Project Analyst

Project Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros: The Culture is the best. Makes you feel like you want to come in to work the next day. The teams you work with are… Cons: Long work hours if you want to either be on… Advice to Senior Management: Doing a great job! I wouldn't change a thing right… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.