Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,614 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Exceptional place for single men and women

Consultant (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros-You work with very smart and motivated people and dint usually have to carry anyone else's burden on your shoulders
-There's a lot of flexibility of thought and action - questions and innovation is encouraged
- Lots of opportunities to learn, be mentored and mentor
- More paid vacation, parental leave and other benefits than most firms offer
- Flexibility options to dial your career up or down based on the current pace of your life
- If you have the potential, leaders will take genuine interested in promoting you
- Very robust performance evaluation process - Deloitte has clearly defined expectations from you. You will not ever feel like, "of well, i had no idea i was supposed to do that to get a 2!"
- In such a large firm that does so many different things, its difficult not find anything that really interests you

Cons- Travel is by far the biggest con. But thats more of an industry wide concern rather than Deloitte specific. Travel can really get hectic and depressing especially if you have a family or health reasons.
- Too much emphasis on internal work: Deloitte prides its culture and uses internal events to keep its people together. Also, most consultants work on small projects with constantly changing teams. Hence internal work, office events do a good job as far as networking and really feeling a part of a big firm are concerned. However, trying to get involved in these activities, in addition to projects, means you end up working weekends. Not everyone can do that happily.

Advice to Senior Management- Find ways to reduce travel. In todays economy, selling no travel to a client should be easier, especially if the client is paying for it.
- Provide at least partial utilization for internal work or work on office events.

Deloitte AERS

Consultant (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Deloitte LLP as an intern for more than a year

Pros: - Great experience to several industries - Work life balance - Travel is balanced - Great culture - Deloitte Impact Day… Cons: - Sometimes long work hours. Clients are fairly demanding and during busy season… Advice to Senior Management: Grat management! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I'm always working my butt off to meet incredibly high expectations

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Incredibly prestigious, great culture Work with the best and brightest from industry and the consulting world Read about the impact of your… Cons: Incredibly high extracurricular expectations Can be very political Big company feels even bigger at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.