Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,622 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Very satisfying in defining your own career

Specialist Leader (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat people to work with and for. Offers great training program and access to curriculum to keep skills current. Projects and work opportunities are very interesting and challenging.

ConsCan get lost in the sea of consultants with so many in the firm. Tend to work longer hours than other places due to firm commitments and extra curricular activities that are required.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fair and be active in listening to people supporting your practice

Great learning experience, medium career prospects, no work life balance

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great for some one starting a career. You will get a lot… Cons: Excessive insistence on firm activities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

As good as it gets

Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility is key and opportunities exist Cons: Shining stars really overworked themselves. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.