Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,622 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great name for your resume, but no real future here.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe benefits are amazing, and the people are great to work with. Most everyone is intelligent and competent and genuinely interested in doing the best job possible. Lots of perks, and plenty of work. I can honestly say I've never had a boring day here.

ConsDespite what they tell you, there's no real mobility out of an admin role here. I get stonewalled when I ask about it, even specific opportunities I've been given, and my manager certainly isn't interested in helping me move to a different line of work. I've also had difficulties with my manager and HR rep not being interested in assisting me at all in getting a higher degree. Unfortunately it seems like they want me to stay exactly where I am forever, making this a difficult place to make a long term career out of.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't pin your employees down. Encourage them to take up new opportunities and grow into different roles as they emerge naturally. And don't micromanage!

Great place to start career, one of the better reputed Technology Consulting firms

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Generous PTO, Formal Career Growth Path, Supportive Counselors Cons: Bonus, Pay increments, too many processes, Senior Management may not… Advice to Senior Management: Get personal with employees, less favoritism Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great reputation and opportunities

Tax (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Deloitte LLP as an intern for less than a year

Pros: $$ Great place to experience big 4 life benefits good counselor and upper… Cons: office culture no work-life balance no diverse opportunities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.