Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,614 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

You can make your own career here

Manager (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsYou really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

ConsNaturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

Great experience. They invest a lot in their people and expect a lot

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great environment. Coolest projects. Good investment in their people. Clear and strong growth path. … Cons: Easy to get stuck at critical career milestones. No clear direction on when you will not make the most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

New Hire

Audit Assistant (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Vacation time is a great benefit Cons: Hours worked per week are very high for pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.