Deloitte LLP
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Challenging, yet rewarding

Consultant (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsChallenging and interesting work, alot of flexibity in choosing a project that you are interested in
Ample training opportunities, both internal and external
Generous PTO

ConsOccasional long hours, often not recognized by management for going above and beyond
Balancing client work and internal firm work can be challenging
Specific to federal, it can be difficult to switch projects. One of the draws of consulting is being able to work on a variety of different projects, and getting "stuck" on a single project can hinder that.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough there is an extensive program for acclimating BTA's into Deloitte's culture, experienced hires don't have this luxury. It is very "on your own" which can be overwhelming for those new to consulting. Find new ways to help your experienced hires integrate within the company outside of happy hour networking events, which make fighting for time with a PPD very difficult.

Great Experience

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great learning Good growth opportunities Flexibility A lot of opportunities for learning Cons: Long working hours Takes a bit of luck while getting projects… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

awesom

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time

Pros: work here. exit opportunities are awesome. Cons: deloitte is growing like crazy. you will move up very… Advice to Senior Management: not alot. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.