Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,614 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A company that will keep you happy and treat you really well irrespective of your seniority.

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for less than a year

ProsExcellent work culture, liberal work from home, transparent processes across levels and most importantly, you can dial down your working hours for lesser hours (translates to lesser salary though) - this is good for new mothers. Parties and events are sponsored by the company in abundance.

Trainings are excellent and you will get nice grooming and onsite opportunities as well. You can also get to work for other member firms.

ConsWork cycle has a Busy Season, which is relentless and you are suddenly expected to work for 12 hours in a day for 4 months - That spoils your work life balance. The busy season work is typically operational and repititive (IT Professionals/Programmers please note this) - and you will have to do it irrespective of your skill sets or aspirations

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease segregate the teams and let people work according to their skill sets and aspirations (Do not force busy season work on everyone). Can also look at better salary packages since other competitive companies are ready to pay a tad more!

Great first job

Consultant (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great salary, great place to start a career Cons: Long hours. Some managers are better than others and if you get stuck… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

I have been working at Deloitte LLP

Pros: Good pay, good environment, good people Cons: Consulting can be mundane after a while More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.