Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,614 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

The place to be

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat work Culture, Good pay master. Exposure to various Industries. Senior Management is very friendly and approachable. Flexibility in Work-life balance. Staff is helpful. Good Infrastructure. Love the community service in form of Impact day annually.

ConsTravel takes long hours when required. Work allocation by HR needs to improve and be efficient. Equal distribution of work load should be there. Need transparency with on-shore and offsite Projects.

Great

Tax Senior (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to work for. Nice people, culture, career opportunities… Cons: No work-life balance. Does not exist. Advice to Senior Management: Good job so far Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pretty good internship

Audit Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte LLP as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Deloitte really goes all out for their interns, sending each one to their new Deloitte University. Good experience… Cons: Didn't really get to experience busy season. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.