Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,643 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to work...sort of...

Associate IV (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of opportunity for growth and leadership. Allows for and facilitates independent work and new ideas. Very welcoming people - great comraderie. Great place to start a career.

ConsDoesn't like you to switch industries (even through they say they do). Multiple/unequal career models. Average to poor compensation. Plays too much into networking and partners only give most respect to campus hires.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop putting so many rules and business strategies that makes second class citizens out of your employees (i.e. associates). Stop lying in recruiting.

Stressful at times, but worthwhile

Tax Consultant II (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Able to work for the biggest companies on the most… Cons: Unreasonable charge hour goals. Very sporadic/inconsistent work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fair company that cares about quality and people.

Tax Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Quality, flexibility, cares about the people and the work product.… Cons: Fast paced, large firm with great leadership. Advice to Senior Management: Find more ways to keep employees engaged and interested. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.