Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,650 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great experience, great opportunities, great people.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExcellent place to start a career. You will cultivate great habits that will last through your life. You will make good connections within and outside the company.

ConsSome offices have too much ego walking around, some are "all talk no action"

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your people regularly if you want to retain them longer than 3 years. Pay them better.

Not bad

I have been working at Deloitte LLP

Pros: Good platform for MBA application Cons: Low brand awareness in China Advice to Senior Management: Make us a bigger office More

Brand value and a good place to start your career

Analyst (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learning and development opportunities are in plenty. Community involvement is second best thing here, high emphasis on values,… Cons: Outdated on technology, leadership seems transparent but is not. Career path is not as easy as it seems and if higher management doesn't knows you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.