Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,622 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Talent is the strength, Strength is in the talent.

Director (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Deloitte LLP

ProsSmart, ethical and dedicated professionals, interesting work during interesting times.

ConsSeems like careers are too lock stepped and regimented. At times, talent is thought to be disposable and easily replaced.
Too much talent is allowed to walk out and not enough thought given to more flexible working conditions. I have heard however that this might be changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll we have is our people; they are the most important asset albeit not on the balance sheet. New and innovative ways should be given to employees personal interests and objectives...hopefully the thought of up or out is no longer a mantra. Many folks choose to career limit themselves because of work life balance issues, this should not be taken as a negative.
Support services professionals should be encouraged and supported in training and development, just like the revenue generators.

Good Place, Where Networking Trumps Everything

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

I have been working at Deloitte LLP

Pros: - Great career opportunities in IT, audit, tax - Good pay, compared to other IT consulting companies (Accenture, IBM, etc) - You can use a combination of… Cons: - Project staffing as well as career rise is driven more by who you know than your competence. Deloitte has taken the "networking is everything"… Advice to Senior Management: - Deloitte feels like a tradiitional consulting company, i.e., they way consulting… More

Deloitte is a great place to start your career

Audit Senior (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Deloitte LLP

Pros: Great experience and very intellengent people. Cons: Hours, pay isn't as much as private, but it exceeds… Advice to Senior Management: If your in Audit - Be loyal to your workers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.