Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Excellent Opportunity, Wouldn't Trade it for the World

Tax Manager (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThere is no better place in Seattle to learn your craft (taxes) than Deloitte. It is the largest tax provider is Seattle with a high quality client base. Access to education, research and training opportunities is unparalleled and the senior management has a lot of very caring individuals involved in the business.

ConsLike all large accounting firms, work/life balance is sometimes not possible. Also, at some points, it feels like multiple individual tax practices sheltered under one roof than a cohesive team environment. The benefits far out-weigh the cons, though.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile transition is very difficult, there are some things that can be done to minimize the pain. There is something very special and unique about the Seattle office - don't lose that in a bid to conform to the rest of the country.

Great internship - Thinking about heading back.

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: - Work Environment: Fun, dynamic place to work with a large number of young exciting professionals. - People: As I said before, other employees were great… Cons: - Business: It's a business firm, not a technology firm. Lots of the tech knowledge I learned at Engineering school goes out the window and… Advice to Senior Management: I was just there for the summer but the thing that bothered me is that there wasn't much communication between the Senior Manager and the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have been with Deloitte for Over 4 years and everyday I am challenged to learn and solve problems

Manager (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Deloitte hires talented people who are motivated, problem solvers, "out… Cons: The only downside I see is the extensive travel, Advice to Senior Management: We need to get better on more virtual project execution. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!