Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Overall, good compensation and people, questionable career options

Consultant (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsDeloitte offers a lot of variety and opportunity. I was able to work on a breadth of experience that would have otherwise not been exposed too. I thought the people were truly great people to work with throughout the company.

ConsWhile the people are highly consistent in general, there are always exceptions and typically you can expect once in a blue moon to work for a less that amenable personality.

Advice to Senior ManagementDeloitte needs to adopt the mentality that future placement of current employees in new jobs at other companies is a good thing and should be supported.

If you want to do consulting, try to find a different place to do it.

Business Analyst (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: Pretty easy work. The place is not stressful and there is not a lot of pressure. I know… Cons: The people are fairly incompetent and it gets worse as you go up the food chain... Some of managment and some of the partners are… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on the people and dont overpromise during recruiting No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great money, but you pay.

Audit Senior Manager (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Pay is excellent, people are good to work with, in general. The benefits are good, and there are opportunities to "opt out" of being a… Cons: A partnership is a pyramid, in general. You need to know this, going in, and be willing to sacrifice a lot in the name of… Advice to Senior Management: I don't honestly know. They've made a decision on how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!