Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,113 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Show me the Money! $

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsDeloitte is a well oiled machine. Consulting as a career is competitive and you can be as successful as you want (or can competitvely be) here at Deloitte. If you are a mid to low level employee, you will be he for the same reason I am. 1) Get paid. No overtime, average bonus, and you are locked in if you take any $ for tuition/signing bonus. 2) The name - yea, you are on this site becuase you've heard of them. You next employer probably has too. Nothing wrong with a good name on your resume. 3) Get exposure to client work-on site EVERY day. Its hard to build a "network" while you are on client site all the time. This equates to after hour events (happy hours, proposals, etc). Be prepared to work you ass off to be happy and noticed or sit on your azz and watch your career spiral to an "average" hault.

ConsLong hours, hard to advance the higher you go, mediocre assessment process (at best), and good luck moving around within the company :) Take the money and run.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more rotational programs available for current employees.

I grew a lot, but overall, I hated the bad pay and politics.

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: -I think that Deloitte and Touche offers you with an ability to grow and develop at an incredible pace. The Company does have many sectors,… Cons: -The company does give you an opportunity to develop quickly, but only does so because you work at about twice the number of hours compared… Advice to Senior Management: I think that management should provide more rewards when people go above and beyond the call of duty. Increase number of team parties and make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Experience with extremely competent staff

San Juan, PR

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Management was very competent and friendly. They were very understanding… Cons: Recruiting process was not completely established in the local office.… Advice to Senior Management: Extremely organized and competent management. Excellent training programs and intern… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.