Deloitte

www.deloitte.com
  www.deloitte.com
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

There have been no surprises and the experience has exceeding my expectations.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

The Deloitte culture is fun and the people are great to work with. We work on significant client issues so the work we do has great impact.

Cons

There is a lot of travel, as there is with any major consulting firm. There is a great deal of significance placed on internal firm activities in addition to the demands of client work.

Reduce the bureaucracy as much as possible. Train managers to focus on efficiency as teams spend too much time in redundant efforts for little added value.

6829 Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte (View Most Recent)

Experience at Deloitte is very good.

Current Employee - Tax Senior in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Tax Senior in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

The best reason for working at Deloitte is the culture and attitude of managers. There is always continued learning and work is never dull.

Cons

The hours during busy season can be a bit long, but Deloitte makes up for that by providing work incentives and great bonuses.

They do a great job of providing benefits to employees but should work to make sure the appropriate upper management is in place.

Amazing and I'd go back

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

I worked at Deloitte

Pros

Respect for the invdividual. Great growth opportunities and will really put you ahead in your career track. The management spends time helping you develop and climb the ladder.

Cons

The work life balance can definitely be challenging. Also, the environment is a bit competitive amongst peers and can be draining.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte