Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Deloitte is good place to work but don't expect much help with work/life balance.

Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsDeloitte has flexible working arrangements and excellent compensation. To move up in the firm, you'll have to pour your heart and soul into your career. Top performers are compensated well.

ConsAt Deloitte, average performers are moved to the side and then out of the firm. You have to manage your own career. You wont get any unsolicited career help.

Advice to Senior ManagementJoe Echevarria has been virtually invisible since taking over for Barry Salzberg. Just recently, Joe started hosting town hall meetings. I'm not sure what direction Joe is going.

Experience with Deloitte

Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great company to work. Lot oppurtunities to grow Cons: Need to be road warrior Advice to Senior Management: Great management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

DTT is awesome for work/life balance

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: All the other functions may overwork their people, but DTT is excellent… Cons: Getting things done can be overly bureaucratic, and the pace is generally slow.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!