Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,113 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

I like the people

Audit Staff (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

ProsThe great co-workers I have, and the supportive senior management. My engagement teams have been loaded with great people, I look forward to going in and spending most of my week with them.

ConsIdiots up the chain can crap all over you, keep an electronic trail of communication even the informal stuff. Send a follow up email restating what was said and how you are tackling the list. Cover your ass because the incompetent will try blame you to save themselves.

Great place to work

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Deloitte

Pros: Great culture Strong growth seen by the firm Chance to work with… Cons: Need to ensure better work life balance. Not all projects… Advice to Senior Management: Concentrate on reducing travel for employees Focus on improving brand name Allow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great professional experience and great opportunity to expand expertise and build your name in the industry

Manager (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: Great opportunities to see many industries Build your expertise and knowledge… Cons: Work/life balance 401K match Several mandatory training classes per year Advice to Senior Management: They encourage work/life balance and grant several weeks vacation but no one can take it all and not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.