Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,113 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company with very positive attitude and working atmosphere, but heavy workload

Audit Intern (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

ProsVery positive working attitude and very friendly working environment. Strong emphasis on working ethics. Also at the same time, you will have a lot of opportunities to work with both multinational corporation and middle-size local companies.

ConsVery heavy workload: you will experience over-time work every day, even for an intern. Weather you can learn something from your internship with this company really depends on your supervisor. High living cost if working at its headquarter.

Experience has been really good so far. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Professional Culture Brand Work life balance Networking opportunities Cons: focus more on creating back ups rather than retaining Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was great to be associated with Deloitte

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: The working culture of the company Cons: US Tax profile in Deloitte Advice to Senior Management: Do not make employees stay back for a very long… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.