There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

Great Job; Great People; Great Company

Current Employee - Specialist in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Specialist in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

Logical and objective performance evaluation help to understand the exact expectations of the firm.
In addition, Deloitte has the opportunity to hire the best and the brightest, and it is a pleasure to work with that kind of people. The drive and intelligence of the employees throughout the Consulting organization is amazing.
Deloitte is an amazing place in terms of communication from the top. Employees are constantly informed in detail about what is going on.
Lastly, Deloitte is trying hard to balance bottom-line performance with other elements, such as training, community involvement, and professional growth.
In my 30+ years of experience in 16 different companies, Deloitte is head and shoulders above any other company I have seen.

Cons

The personal focus on Utilization % gives me sometimes headaches, because there is not much I can do (as a mid-level Manager/Lead) to influence this number.
The travel requirements of the job (typically 100%) are not for everybody.

Great job of leading and communicating; continue the way Deloitte is treating its employees.

reviews filtered by
  1. Revise Compensation

Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Deloitte

Pros

The people at the firm are collegial and overall a great group to work with.

Cons

Compensation is somewhat below peers, especially at the Consultant level (following 2 years of work as a Business Analyst). The firm benefits from billing out Consultants at a higher rate, but the increase is not reflected in Consultant salaries (not even close).

Revise the compensation model to incentivise more junior practitioners.

2. ERS Senior Consultant Review

Current Employee - ERS Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - ERS Senior Consultant

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros

Flexibility, Career Advancement, and Training

Cons

Compensation, currently no flexibility to work for other groups

Increase compensation