Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Great place to start a career but the risk vs. reward balance has shifted to more risk, less reward.

Audit Senior Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsAn outstanding way to start a career. A career in the audit world allows an employee to build his/her skill set, interact with senior management and take on ever-increasing responsibilities of project (client) management.

ConsAt some point around the manager level, employees are paid less than (often significantly than) market value. The risk reward proposition shatters. The road to partner is long and could be an endless one.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate better programs to retain high-performers within the organization. Firm should execute on focusing on and improving employee engagement levels rather than merely talking about it all the time.

Great place to start your career

BTA (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very satisfying, great travelling perks, high flexibilty Cons: Travelling, no work life balance , long hours , demanding… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not great changes for comp for employees

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Community involvement, career autonomy, socialization Cons: Compensation changes, counselor relationships, hard to move into new fields Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!