There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

Great name for your resume, but no real future here.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are amazing, and the people are great to work with. Most everyone is intelligent and competent and genuinely interested in doing the best job possible. Lots of perks, and plenty of work. I can honestly say I've never had a boring day here.

Cons

Despite what they tell you, there's no real mobility out of an admin role here. I get stonewalled when I ask about it, even specific opportunities I've been given, and my manager certainly isn't interested in helping me move to a different line of work. I've also had difficulties with my manager and HR rep not being interested in assisting me at all in getting a higher degree. Unfortunately it seems like they want me to stay exactly where I am forever, making this a difficult place to make a long term career out of.

Advice to Management

Don't pin your employees down. Encourage them to take up new opportunities and grow into different roles as they emerge naturally. And don't micromanage!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Tough but rewarding.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Training is intense and prepares you to operate at a high level. If you happen to work with the right people, they will take the time to help you develop your skills.

Cons

You tend to get overworked and find yourself working long hours to get that one deliverable out before you go on "pretend time off".

2. Good place to work

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Deloitte full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People are good and accommodating. Flexible work environment. Get recognized for the work you do. Get opportunity to manage your own team at a early level.

Cons

Poor beneifits. People who get recruited from outside get paid more than those who get promoted from within. Plus, politics is abound given that this is a partnership company - people always pick sides.

Advice to Management

None