Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Great place to discover yourself

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsDeloitte is a great place to begin one's career after finishing college. The amount of responsibility you can get and the exposure to key client personnel is amazing--it's incomparable to your friends in industry. If on a travelling assignment, the perks are superb. In my four years with the firm I have gained experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, functional design, development, functional testing, and performance testing. Additionally, I have supervised small teams ranging in size from three to twelve.

ConsIf you are in the Systems Integration service line of the Technology service area, and in Public Sector, don't even think about work/life balance. The firm becomes a major part of your life. The firm undersells their Public Sector contracts to remain competitive and ends up burning out some of their stars.

Advice to Senior ManagementBefore estimating prices for large-scale public sector projects, ask your staff about their experiences, including how much overtime they worked.

Excellent Work Experience. Excellent Colleagues.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Experience. Work in different areas not just the same… Cons: Can think of any 'cons', love this place! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Long Hours, Low Pay, Good experience to jump-start your career"

Tax Senior (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They are willing to train you in the early years of your career and you will move up in level very quickly. You are given… Cons: LOOOOONG Hours. WORK/WORK balance. Low pay and long hours! The raises were very minimal. You are treated as just a number, and the culture is… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend being more aware of an individual's personal life. Try not to give an assignment to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!