Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Deloitte is a great place to launch your career and grow professionally

Consultant (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsDeloitte provides a wide variety of market offerings to a large client portfolio, which allows you to experience various projects in different subject areas and industries that interest you most. While working for such a large firm can be potentially overwhelming, Deloitte has a great internal networking system set up to keep a small firm feel from an employees perspective.

ConsDeloitte attracts the best and brightest individuals to work here, so you must take ownership of your career and voice your interests through the proper channels or you might get lost in the shuffle. Deloitte's culture is very competitve (lots of type-A personalities), but at the same time, Deloitte emphasizes an apprenticeship model, which balances the competitive culture with a priority on teamwork and mentorship.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure that the apprenticeship model continues to be emphasized with senior leaders as well as project managers in the firm, since it is likely the most valuable aspect of the firm (learning from your peers and mentors).

A wonderful place to jump-start your career

Transfer Pricing Consultant (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros: Transfer Pricing at Deloitte is awesome. You'll be able to work on a diverse array of interesting, challenging, and rewarding projects with great people.… Cons: Work life balance can be problematic for some, but generally if you manage your schedule… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Audit Staff (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Deloitte as an intern for less than a year

Pros: nice people, down to earth, flexible Cons: work can range from substantial to busy work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!