Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,112 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to launch your career, but may be not for the most people in the long run

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsFor recent college and graduate school graduates, it's a good place to launch your career. Also, those who want to have Big 4 on your resume, it is definitely a good option.

ConsIt's your career: In other words, they do not care about your career growth in the long run. Compensation is not really balanced with the hours and efforts you actually need to input.

Excellent Place to Work

Manager (Current Employee)
    McLean, VA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: This is truly a great place to work. This is a company that recognizes the value in it's people and ensures to invest in… Cons: The nature of the business requires it to react to client needs.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Superb place if you know what you want to do/achieve.

ERS Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Helpful people. Vast chances. Excellent technology Cons: Top heavy organization. Support functions arent that experienced and keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.