Deloitte
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Deloitte--People, Resources, Opportunities

Consultant (Current Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

ProsDeloitte has a great culture that is very supportive and inclusive. The people are outgoing and the firm has a strong development culture with many career opportunities. The work is always challenging, and the promotion schedule is quick. We receive effective communication from senior management, we have a solid benefits package, cutting-edge technology and resources, and a culture of integrity and innovation that all combine to a very satisfying work environment.

ConsClient projects can require long hours on short notice, and the general professional-services environment can be very demanding and not very forgiving. Demanding assignments provide developmental opportunities, but the size of the firm can lead to some inefficiencies.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize individual achievements more closely, raise the 401(k) match percentage, provide better training for managers to transition into their new responsibilities, and enhance scheduling flexibility to add resources where they're needed most.

Deloitte Review is excellent

Tax Manager (Current Employee)
    San Juan, PR

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: The work atmosphere at Deloitte is excellent. Cons: The matching in the 401(k) by the employer should be… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management should be more communicative. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

People are too hard on Deloitte

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Deloitte

Pros: There is usually a lot of flexibility e.g. working from home for a few hours to wait for the cable guy, etc. They are… Cons: You only get bonuses at a certain level or above and they are never guaranteed or to be expected, so that is a bummer. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep implementing the cutting edge strategies that keep us ahead… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.