Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,108 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Consulting, kinda sucks

Technology Consultant (Current Employee)
Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

ProsColleagues, people with a similar mindset as your own. Variable tasks and projects, you rarely do similar engagements. A good place to get a view in to the internals of the (client) companies.

ConsDue to the size of the Finnish market, you have to be a generalist in everything. There really isnt a possibility to focus on a specific area. Almost no training at all is offered at Deloitte Finland, you are expected to learn in projects and this is done by looking at old project deliverable's prior to the engagement. Career advancement is only jumping levels inside the company, but the job tasks doesnt change that much, not very appealing.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrent attrition rate is really hurting the company and the quality of work.

Used to be very good company!

ERS Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Open door policy Better than many Indian firms but not… Cons: Big expansion plans and hiring lot of people hence quality is… Advice to Senior Management: Have proper planning in expansion, work quality is coming down since you are not caring about employees. You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice Colleagues and Amazing Company

Audit Staff (Current Employee)
    Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at Deloitte as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Colleagues are smart. We work in a team and get… Cons: The job is boring and exhausting. Advice to Senior Management: Less workload. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.