Deloitte
3.5 of 5 6,115 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Working for Deloitte

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsVery Professional and structured. Good training and benefits. Company has a very good reputation within the industry. If you do leave Deloitte on good terms they are willing to take you back if you decide to do so.

ConsJust like with every large company, you can get lost if you do not know who to reach out to. Sometimes you have to go through many layers to get an answer but you will get an answer after a few phone calls.

Advice to Senior Managementincrease the amount of care and feeding to the employees to retain them.

Deloitte is great

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Smart ppl and good benefits Cons: Crazy hours; unpredictable; stressful; work alot Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Long Term Project

Senior Java Developer (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Deloitte as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: The Projects offered by Deloitte Consulting are log term and… Cons: The working hours are really long and the pay structure… Advice to Senior Management: There needs to be a appraisal very often and have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees.